Etats-Unis - Mardi 13/11/2018 - energiesdelamer.eu - NYSERDA has launched its first request for proposals (RFP) for offshore wind energy to help accelerate progress toward New York State’s goal of developing 2,400 megawatts (MW) of offshore wind energy by 2030.
Through this 2018 solicitation, ORECRFP18-1, NYSERDA seeks to procure 800 MW or more of offshore wind renewable energy certificates (ORECs) as authorized by the New York State Public Service Commission’s Order establishing the Offshore Wind Standard [PDF]. Notable provisions in this solicitation include:
- Ensuring that coastal communities are fully engaged and informed during the development and construction process;
- Requiring Project Labor Agreements and prevailing wage for workers associated with the construction of any awarded facility;
- Incentivizing associated jobs, project spending, and infrastructure investments in New York State by requiring awardees to provide an economic benefits plan for evaluation, backed by independent audit and verification of the realization of these claims; and
- Actively addressing the interests of ocean users such as commercial and recreational fishing and environmental stakeholders as reflected in mitigation plans which are informed by New York’s technical working groups.
ORECRFP18-1 and Appendices
- Request for Proposals [PDF]
- Appendix A - Notice of Intent to Propose [PDF]
- Appendix B - Proposal Certification Form [PDF]
- Appendix C - Economic Benefits Claims and Verifications [PDF]
- Appendix D - Elements of the Fisheries Mitigation Plan [PDF]
- Appendix E - Elements of the Environmental Mitigation Plan [PDF]
- Appendix F - Offshore Wind Renewable Energy Certificate Standard Form Purchase and Sale Agreement [PDF]
- Appendix G - Offer Data Form [XLSX]
- Appendix H - Master Offers Form [XLSX]
- Appendix I - Proposal Submission Guide [PDF]
NYSERDA is providing proposers several opportunities to engage and learn more about activities related to the RFP. This schedule outlines these opportunities, related events, and other important milestones.